Place of work: Beijing
1. Participate in the product / project requirements review and determine the scope of testing;
2. Effectively design test strategies, scenarios, use cases, and test data, and write related documents;
3. Execute and continuously maintain test cases and submit test reports;
4. Locate and track software problems and promote timely and reasonable solutions.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in computer, electronic information or software;
2. Rich in exploration spirit, rigorous logical thinking, like and good at thinking from different perspectives;
3. Familiar with the basic theories, methods and processes of software testing and software engineering;
4. Familiar with a common language C/C + + / Java and scripting language(Shell / Python / Perl) and experience with Oracle/Postgre SQL / MySQL database applications.